- Show battery percentage
In our daily life, we use mobile for making our work easier, but we have
to care about our battery life. As we know that redmi gives us a good and long battery life. But we can’t get any idea about the remaining battery percentage while using. So if you want to get it on top of the screen ‘ follow this way and be happy.
3. Double tap screen to wake
Sometimes we have to use our phone for a long period of time. But in these cas,es we felt a problem as it turns off after some fixed time period.
So if you want to turn on the screen without pressing the power button to go ahead
with these simple and easy steps.
- From your device’s Settings, tap Display.
- Turn on Double tap screen to wake.
4. App Lock
If you want to provide extra security to your important apps like banking, messaging apps to which you don’t want to allow any unknown person to operate it follow this way.
Just go to Settings>>App lock.
5. Full-Screen Mode for Apps
We always like to have a large display but in our phones the buttons like
the back button’menu button and home button occupies some spaces. Redmi
brings a new feature by which you can disappear these button and enjoy a larger display. follow this way to avail this feature.
go to Settings>>>Additional Settings>>>Button and Gesture shortcuts>>> full-screen mode.
6. How to Turn Off Auto-Correction
Our mobile has an extraordinary setting ‘auto-correction’ which always behaves with us like an English teacher. Turn off auto-correction for peace of mind when texting.
- Go to Settings > Language & input.
- Tap on the settings icon next to the keyboard that you are using, e.g. Google Keyboard.
- Look for Auto-correction and tap on it.
- Select Off to turn auto-correction off.
7.CHANGE YOUR FONT STYLE
It gives a new Look to your phone
1. click on THEMES icon and choose text button 🆃
2. Choose & download a FONT and APPLY
But I recommend you to choose the skate sonic.
8. Turn off and lock screen using the Lock button
In these days we need a shortcut for our every work. So to avoid the pressing of the power button frequently, you can place a Lock button on the Home screen that lets you turn off your phone display on a single tap. Follow this way to keep the lock button on the home screen.
- Pinch a home screen using 2 fingers.
- Tap Widgets >> Toggles, then find and drag the Lock button to a Home screen.
9. SHOW SIM CONTACTS
If you do not see SIM contacts on your contact list, then follow the instructions
1.Open contacts > click on three dot > choose setting > Turn on show sim contacts.
10.SHOW CONTACT PHOTOS IN MESSAGES
In default cases your messages do not show any contact photos, if you want
to assign it to follow these steps
1. Open messages > press & hold the Three line(MENU BAR) in the bottom section > turn on Assign contact photos.
N.B :- In some handsets full-screen mode and double tap to wake options are not given.
If you think this article helpful for you, So please guys share this article, subscribe to this channel and keep support #WEBDISK .